Wednesday, July 25, 2018

A Start of Something 07/25/2018

This July, in my usual shopping mode, I came upon the art supplies section.
I saw some small blackboards and thought to myself .maybe it will be fun to
buy one and some chalks . This will be something different for me. My usual
past time activities usually includes reading, watching videos and yes like any
other person of this time ... Surfing the Net.

So since my friends seems to appreciate some of my work I decided to publish
some of it in a blog scrapbook. I erase my chalk drawings when I'm done and have shown it to my friends, since I am just practicing this now. I was told I should put my work on Canvas so it can be mounted and displayed. Well I think that will come in later...

As like any of you I am my worst critic. I don't mind others disliking my
Chalk Drawings but to be real, I like drawing and I think I will continue doing so. I may even move on to other mediums just for the Fun of it. So, if you happen to drop by this site , thanks for passing by...

No comments:

Post a Comment